Landscape Issues

Action Request Form

12 Questions

If you see a problem, please help the City of Show Low better serve you by completing this form. Responses will be as prompt as possible. This form is intended to be used for problems that do not require immediate attention. Should you have a water break or sewer leak, please contact the Public Works Department at 928-532-4100.

Should your problem occur on the weekend, holidays, or after hours, please contact the Show Low Police Department.

Thank you for taking the time to help us, help you!

Please indicate your problem by checking the appropriate box:

Fences Needing Repair
Abandoned Shopping Cart
Broken Sprinkler
Dumped Item
Graffiti (Reporting)
Loose / Protruding Manhole Cover
Traffic / Road Signs
Overhanging Trees / Shrubs
Park / City Landscaping Maintenance
Roadway Debris
Road Construction Complaint
Storm Drains
Water Pressure
Water Running Into Street
Weeds / Grass (Over 6 Inches Tall)

Please be as detailed as you can with the address / location of the problem.

Please complete the following section so that our office may contact you regarding your concerns and/or complaints.