How do I get a continuance?

If you have a civil traffic ticket you call the court at 928-532-6030 for a 1-month extension of your court date. You may also write to the court at: Show Low Magistrate Court 550  N. 9th Place Show Low, AZ 85901 Directions

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a continuance?
2. What if my ticket is marked criminal?
3. How do I enroll in a Defensive Driving Class (DDC)?
4. How do I know if I am eligible for a Defensive Driving Class (DDC)?
5. What if I cannot get into the class until after my court date?
6. Will a driving class take care of my ticket in its entirety?
7. Where are the classes held?
8. My driving privileges are suspended by Motor Vehicles Department (MVD) for an unpaid ticket in your court, how do I take care of it?
9. What if I cannot pay the fine in full?