NOTICE OF BUILDING CODE CHANGES
Per Resolution 2020-01:
The City of Show Low has updated several sections of Chapter 7, Building, including adopting the following building codes;
Building plans may be submitted using 2006 or 2018 codes until
February 7, 2021
After this date ALL plans must be submitted using the 2018 codes.
Online Inspection Requests Now Available!
Contact the Building Department at (928) 532-4050 for additional information about requesting inspections online and to obtain your contractor code. If you already have a contractor code, click here to request an inspection.
NOTICE OF F
Per Resolution 2011-45: An increase based on the Construction Cost Index (CCI) will cause the following fees to increase and implements an annual increase based on the CCI each January 1st;
NOTICE OF F
Water System Capacity Fees
Sewer System Capacity Fees
NOTICE REGARDING EMAIL ADDRESSES
About the Department
The Building Department regulates the construction, demolition, and occupancy of all buildings within the City of Show Low. The primary mission of the Building Department is to provide life safety and a better quality of living for the residents of the City of Show Low.
The responsibilities of the staff include the following:
- Issuing permits for the construction, repair, or alteration of all buildings and structures
- Overseeing plan reviews
- Conducting inspections
Pages & Applications Recently Updated:
- Small Commercial Permit Application (2/7/2020)
- New Commercial Application (2/7/2020)
- New Manufactured Building Application (2/7/2020)
- New Residential Application (2/7/2020)
- New Water Connection Application (1/2/2020)
- Commercial, residential & manufactured home fee schedules (1/2/2020)