2018 SCHEDULE Racing & Practice
USA BMX Local RACES
Show Low BMX Track has CANCELLED the remainder of our fall USA/BMX races due to lack of participation. We would like to let you know the track is now open to the public for fun. Please be respectful - NO MOTORCYCLES allowed. Thank you to all BMX track volunteers, racers and families for your time, friendship and memories.
USA BMX Sanctioned Races
Register at the track the day of the race.
1. Every rider practicing or competing on any sanctioned track must obtain a membership prior to riding on the track. Memberships can be purchased on line at www.usabmx.com. There are six types of memberships available, which are as follows:
One-day membership (FREE) - For the new rider to have a chance to experience the sport prior to joining with one of the memberships below. This membership is for one day of use only and is not transferable or reusable. This membership allows riders to participate in a practice or a single-points race only. You can obtain this membership at Show Low BMX Track.
Seven-Day membership (FREE) - This membership is an extension to a one-day membership and is only offered online to new riders. This membership allows riders to participate in practice and single-points race only.
Temporary 30 Day ($30) - Valid at any sanctioned track. For practice and single-point races only. Convertible within a 30-day period to a full (annual) member, with a conversion fee.
Balance Bike (annual $30) - For the young toddler rider (4 years of age or younger) or balance bike rider. Official membership card. Balance Bike style bikes. No points will be awarded. Convertible within 6 month period to a Full membership, with a conversion fee.
Full (annual $60) - Valid at any sanctioned event. Official membership card. Subscription to PULL magazine (first family member only). Annual tracking of points at all races.
Gold Card (upgrade from Full $100) - Valid at any sanctioned event. Official membership card. First-class subscription to PULL magazine. "Gold Card member only" line at all national events. Two (2) "free" Open class entries at any national after racing ten (10) nationals. One (1) "free" Open entry at any national after racing 20 single point local races.
2. All members receive a secondary sports accident insurance benefit with a cash deductible.
3. No membership under any circumstance is transferable or refundable.
4. All members must submit valid proof of date of birth within 30 days of membership purchase. Acceptable forms of proof of date of birth would be a photocopy of a government issued Birth Certificate or a photocopy of a Government Travel Passport document recognized by the U.S. Government for International Travel. The document must not be expired and contain the date of birth and member's name as part of the document. Members renewing an existing valid membership, or one that has expired in the past 90 days, do not need to provide proof of date of birth as part of their renewal process, if they have provided proof of date of birth to the Sanction in the past. The Sanction reserves the right to request proof of date of birth for any member.
5. Important: Every rider MUST show proof of membership at race sign-up. Proof constitutes a current membership card or a renewal receipt. The Sanction makes every attempt to issue a renewal notice to riders prior to their membership expiration. It is ultimately the rider and parent's responsibility to keep all memberships current. Any points earned on an expired membership may be forfeited, as there is no grace period. Memberships must be current through the end of the point season (December 15th) to earn year-end rankings and awards.
6. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the memberhip department- email@example.com