Show Low Public Library Current Service Offerings
The library will be opening June 1st!
Temporary library hours will be Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The following restrictions will be in place until further notice:
***Masks are not required***
***Masks are not required***
- Only 75 people will be allowed in the library at any one time.
- Computer time will be limited to one 60 minute session per person per day.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet apart.
- Online Library Account: The online library at www.navajocountylibraries.org is always on. You can login to your account using your library card number and your pin to check the status of your account, place holds, renew items, make book lists, and see the online catalog. Holds are also only checked once per day in the morning so if a hold is placed after that please call us to check availability for same day service.
- Curbside Pickup: You can go online to the catalog (www.navajocountylibraries.org) and browse for items available at all Navajo County Libraries. Then call the library at (928) 532-4070 with your list of items. Please have your library card ready for this checkout process. Staff will get the items ready for you, please allow at least 30 minutes for staff to obtain items before pickup. Come to the library and park on the front side (facing City Hall) and open your trunk. Call the library again and let us know you are here to pickup. Staff will come out and place the items in your trunk and you are ready to go!
- Book Return: The library has 2 book drops that are open at this time for returns. There is a walk up one on the front side of the library facing City Hall and a drive through one on the back side facing the church.
- Digital Library: Visit http://www.navajocountylibraries.org/ebooks.asp to see what digital services are available through the county library system. These include ebooks, eaudiobooks, digital comics, and digital magazines. You must have a valid library card to use these services.
- Puzzle Exchange: Do you have a puzzle at home that you finished? Want to trade it for a new one? You can bring your puzzle to the library and exchange it. Only adult puzzles (500+ pieces) are available at this time.
- Seed Library Online Catalog: Our seed library has been going strong now for the last year and it's just been restocked! You can now go online by visiting our digital catalog to see what seeds are available and request to pick them up through our curbside pickup or browse the collection in the library. Visit the website here: https://showlowaz.gov/919/Seed-Library.
- Facebook Live Storytime!: Join us Thursdays at 10 a.m. on our Facebook page for a LIVE storytime with Miss Heather and other special guests.
- Mystery Experience: Finders Seekers Australia: Starting May 18th and continuing until supplies last you may come through curbside pickup & pickup a take home kit to solve fun puzzles.
- Virtual Adult DIY Class: Take home packs can be picked up now , until supplies last so you can make the craft along with Maizie at home! The live presentation and instructional video will be taking place on Facebook LIVE June 9th at 1:30 p.m.
- My 2020 COVID-19 Time Capsule Packet: These packets can be picked up at the library or through curbside pickup starting April 15th. You and your children can record your experiences during this difficult time.
Mon Jun. 8
Tue Jun. 9
Thu Jun. 11